The iNAT-CFM-5 is a FOG based inertial measurement system of class 5 deg/hr / 1.5 mg (day-to-day performance over temperatre range) and 0.1 deg/hr / 0.1 mg bias instability, consisting of 3 fiber optic gyro axes and 3 MEMS accelerometer axes and an integrated L1 GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO Receiver together with a powerful strapdown navigation processor.
The iNAT series is used for navigation, guidance and control of vehicles, stabilization of platforms, surveying reference as ground truth etc. in the fields of industrial, automotive, surveying, defense and space applications. The full accuracy range of the members of the iNAT family from economic to high-end can be found here:
Link to the entire iNAT system family
Features of iNAT-CFM-5+
- 0.3 deg/sqrt(hr) / 30 µg/sqrt(Hz); bias stability (AV) 0.1 °/hr, 0.1 mg @ const. temp.
- integrated L1 GPS+GLONASS+GAL GNSS receiver (on demand also all-frequency / all-constellation RTK possible)
- 500 Hz data rate;
Output: Position, velocity, angular rate, acceleration, roll / pitch / yaw, standard devations (from Extended Kalman filter), status, PBIT, CBIT, IBIT
- used for Attitude Heading Reference, Surveying, UAV & Missile Guidance & Control Applications
- Interfaces: UART (RS422 / RS232), CANaero / ARINC825, Ethernet TCP/IP / UDP; SYNC-I/O
- advanced INS/GNSS/ODO/xxx data fusion with 42+ state extended Kalman filter on powerful ARM processor
- low power consumption 16 W (10...34 VDC)
- integrated EMI/EMC protection, indirect lighting protection; qualified to MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD 461G, MIL-STD 704F, DO160G
- Design according to DAL-D requirements
- fully supported by iXCOM-CMD HMI / GUI software (under MS Windows and Linux) for operation and configuration and data visualization; SDK available for C++/Qt; Python scripts for easy interfacing available