Two Axes Medium Speed Pan / Tilt Gimballed Platform Series iIPSC-MSG
Direct drive brushless servo motors combined with direct drive high resolution encoders are ensuring the precise and smooth tracking of the iIPSC-MSG. The system is fully sealed. The selected materials are corrosion resistant and surface treated to withstand harsh land based, airborne or shipboard environmental conditions. The basic instrument can be adapted to specific applications by the addition of optional equipment or features. iMAR Navigation GmbH, located in Germany, is manufacturer and system integrator of the iIPSC-MSG and therefore also offers customized solutions.
- Two-axes stabilized payload platform for high angular stabilization and medium angular speed: azimuth and elevation axes for LOS (line-of-sight) control (Pan / Tilt)
- Payload: Daylight or µLight Camera, IR camera (3-5 µm or 15 µm) or µ-bolomter and LRF (laser range finder).
- Adaptable to different and multiple sensors due to customized mounting tray; balanced payload up to 10 kg or e.g. scaled versions for 40 kg or or 60 kg or 130 kg or customized (e.g. 1.8 tons mixed EOIR / antenna payload as build e.g. for the German Navy)
- Direct torque drives for highest resolution, negligible hysteresis and medium dynamics (>> 300 °/s² possible)
- optical slipring as an option, gold plated sliprings standard
- Upper electronic compartment in customer specific design / geometry
- Available Control Devices: iSCU Stabilisation and Control Unit incl. iOET² Video Target Tracker, iJP Joystick Panel, INS/GPS control and blind pointing feature
- Designed to operate in harsh environment on trucks, aircrafts and under naval conditions in head-up or overhead configuration
- Full Inertial Stabilization, Mechanical Gimbal, Drive System, Sensors and System Control Made in Germany / Europe. Integration support and maintenance support worldwide provided by iMAR headquarter in Germany and its worldwide representatives.
- The inner payload platform can be replaced with a roll axis assembly enabling 3 DOF platform stabilization
- iOET² Opto Electronic Target Tracking for Auto Tracking, (with multi target capability and fast 50 measurements / second)
- Geo-referencing with integrated INS/GPS positioning
- Spring isolated base plate to filter high frequency disturbance from the instrument.
Beside of iIPSC system family, with its open system architecture iMAR Navigation also provides so-called upgrade sets (UGS), which are used to upgrade existing platforms of various manufacturers with enhanced inertial stabilization, target tracking and control capability for line of site (LOS) stabilization of camera, antenna or weapon payloads on mobile platforms on ground, sea and air.
Manual and ICD: iIPSC-MSG-10
Video (dynamics presentation): iIPSC-MSG
Camera and LRF Selection Guide for iIPSC Payload
Detailed information and videos are provided in the download area