Three marine functionalities unified in a single maintenance-free device
The iATTHEMO-TRIDENT unifies the most important Marine Navigation functionalities (ATTitude, HEading, MOtion) in a single device. It comprises a maintenance-free 6-axis gyro compass and optionally comes with an integrated GNSS. Its superior performance, low life-time costs and reliable construction make it perfectly suited for all navigational, control, stabilization and surveying functions.
iATTHEMO-TRIDENT comes beside of the standard marine interfaces additionally with full iXCOM protocol communication and is supported by iMAR's iXCOM-CMD GUI (under MS Windows and Linux).
Features of iATTHEMO-TRIDENT-H:
- Very fast settling time even in rough seas for gyro compassing (< 20 minutes) with 0.25° sec lat true north (RMS)
- Maintenance-free: HRG technology provides significantly higher MTBF (> 100,000h) than competitive gyro-technologies
- Type-approved to marine directives (IMO + IMO-HSC)
- Real-time output with exceptional low latency and jitter on true heading, roll, pitch, surge, sway, acceleration, rate of turn, which all are available also in GNSS denied environment
- Position and SOG available with GNSS (GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO / Beidou etc.)
- iATTHEMO is not subject on any ITAR regulations
- Perfectly suited for any newbuilds & retrofits, especially also with iMAR & Kwant Controls Tightly Integrated System for Mono-hulls & High-Speed Craft