iMAR has launched a version of its well-known iIMU-FCAI, which comes up with an extended EMI/EMC protection and slightly rearranged connector position.
iIMU-FCAI is a small size IMU consisting of 3 low-noise fiber optical gyros (FOG) in closed-loop technology of class 1 deg/hr and 3 servo-accelerometers of class 2 mg.
- 1 °/hr, 2 mg, 200 Hz
- low ARW, < 0.03 °/ sqrt(hr)
- exceptional short time bias stability of < 0.02 deg/hr and 10 µg
- odometer interface
- better MTBF than tactical RLG based systems
- Used for:
- Stabilization tasks
- iIPSC: Camera and Antenna Stabilization
- iSSMC: Ship Stabilization and Motion Control, Heave Compensation
- Heave Compensator, Ride Control, Auto Pilot Applications
- Dynamic Positioning Applications (DP, DP3)
- Surge, Sway, Heave Measurement and Compensation Systems
- INS/GPS navigation
- Surveying applications
- Guidance and Control
- iVRU-FCAI: same architecture, but additional integrated AHRS processor
Datasheet iIMU-FCAIwith 5g or 10 g or 20 g accelerometer range
Datasheet iVRU-FCAI same as iIMU-FCAI, but with integrated GPS, odometer interface
Datasheet iIMU-FCR same as iIMU-FCAI, but with 70 g accelerometer range
Datasheet iNAV-FCAI same as iIMU-FCAI, but with integrated GPS, odometer interface.