iTraceRT is the ground truth reference for automotive testing worldwide, using INS, GNSS and optionally a wheel sensor. It provides position, velocity, attitude, heading, angular rate, acceleration and standard deviations for each measurement to support the automotive test engineer in the best way to perform his task. iTraceRT is a de-facto standard for automotive industry for more than 15 years now.
The new series iTraceRT-MVT is the successor of iTraceRT-F200 and iTraceRT-F402/7 and was particularly designed (hardware and algorithms) to meet the latest and future requirements for verification and control tasks on proving grounds up to SAE Level 5 (highest performance and reliability with extended interfaces at minimum latency and minimum jitter on output data). For instance, iMAR's iDMN Dynamic Mesh Communication Network (WLAN-compatible multi-point-to-point) is being supported; and for longer distances with strong GNSS degradation (e.g. in urban canyons or during longer tunnels) a very powerful and trend setting odometer aiding is integrated.
iTraceRT-MVT is based on iMAR's iNAT architecture (Navigation & Timing) with a specific application profile within the iXCOM-CMD software for automotive applications (incl. a powerful Wizard for easy plug&play operation) and a dedicated CAN interface.
- Ultra precise INS/GNSS system for motion monitoring of vehicles (angle- and position reference for cameras, LIDAR, Sonar etc.) as well as for vehicle guidance applications and test of driver assistance systems (ADAS).
- robust, compact, light weight system for the real-world usage on the proving ground and in the public traffic.
- available with several performance classes:
iTraceRT-MVT-5xx: based on fiber optic gyros (FOG)
iTraceRT-MVT-2xx: based on MEMS gyro technology
- output of angular rates, attitude, true heading, acceleration, velocity, position and standard deviations (all 3D) via Ethernet, UART, CAN and USB in realtime.
- CAN interface compatible to the CAN interface of the successor iTraceRT-F4xx (but also supports more IDs and base format as well as extended format frames).
- 2 cm position accuracy (CEP), under sufficient GNSS availability and dynamics with RTK L1/L2 aiding (correction data via iREF-GNSS or iNetGo or via iMAR's iDMN Dynamic Mesh Communication Network).
- minimum latency and jitter to allow best control even of high speed vehicles
- Every iTraceRT-MVT is optionally useable alternatively as NTRIP Caster (the iTraceRT-MVT then provides GNSS correction data as reference station and can supply these to all other systems in the iDNM network).
- optional Interface for ABD steering robot integrated. This interface and the iTraceRT-MVT systems are approved by ABD.
- Application Areas: Verification of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), guidance and control of highly automated vehicles on the proving ground and in industrial transportation systems, usage in accurate surveying applications, verification tool for automotive measurements regarding EuroNCAP AEB / Autonomous Emergency Braking.
Details for the proving ground applications are explained in the product flyer iSWACO-ARGUS.
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-200/SLN (improved)
Datenblatt iTraceRT-MVT-100/RLD (minaturized version)
Single- and Multi-Vehicle-Tracking capable iTraceRT of latest generation (MEMS gyro based - designed to bridge also shorter-duration GNSS outages with high performance)
with minimum latency for guidance, control and surveying of vehicles on the proving ground and in the field