Direct drive brushless servo motors combined with high resolution encoders are ensuring the precise and smooth tracking of the iIPSC-MSG pedestal. The system is fully sealed. The selected materials are corrosion resistant and surface treated to withstand harsh land based, airborne or shipboard environmental conditions. The basic instrument can be adapted to specific applications by the addition of optional equipment or features. iMAR Navigation GmbH, located in Germany, is manufacturer and system integrator of the iIPSC-MSG and therefore also offers customized solutions.
- Two-axes gyro stabilized platform for accurate angular stabilization: Azimuth and Elevation axes control (Pan / Tilt) for stabilization of LOS (line-of-sight) for payloads u to 30 kg.
- Customized or standard payload: Daylight or/and IR camera (3-5 µm or 15 µm) or/amd µ-bolometer or/and LRF (laser range finder) and/or RF antennas. Additional payloads (e.g. energy laser) as customized solution.
- Adaptable to several sensors due to customized mounting tray; balanced payload up to 30 kg or e.g. scaled versions for 10 kg, 40 kg, 60 kg or 130 kg or customized (e.g. 1.8 tons mixed EOIR / antenna payload as build e.g. for the German Navy)
- Direct torque drives for highest resolution, negligible hysteresis and up to very high dynamics (>> 300 °/s² possible)
- fiber optical rotary joints (FORJ) available for video and media data transmission, gold plated sliprings for power supply, house keeping data etc.
- iSCU Stabilisation and Control Unit incl. iOET² Opto Electronic Video Target Tracker, iJP Joystick Panel, INS/GNSS based stabilization and geo-referencing and blind pointing feature
- Designed to operate in harsh environment on trucks, aircrafts and under naval conditions in head-up or overhead configuration
- Inertial Stabilization, mechanical gimbal, drive system, sensors and system control Made in Germany. Integration support and maintenance support worldwide provided by iMAR headquarter in Germany and by its worldwide representatives.
- The inner payload platform can be exended with an additional roll axis assembly, enabling 3 DOF platform stabilization (additional polarization axis for antenna stabilization
- iOET² Opto Electronic Target Tracking for Auto Tracking, (with multi target capability and fast 50 measurements / second)
- Geo-referencing with integrated INS/GNSS positioning
- Spring isolated base plate to filter high frequency disturbance from the instrument.
Beside of iIPSC system family, with its open system architecture iMAR Navigation also provides so-called upgrade sets (UGS), which are used to upgrade existing platforms of various manufacturers with enhanced inertial stabilization, target tracking and control capability for line of site (LOS) stabilization of camera, antenna or weapon payloads on mobile platforms on ground, sea and in the air.
Datasheet: iIPSC-MSG-60 and iIPSC-MSG-130
Datasheet: iIPSC-MSG-60Video (dynamics presentation): iIPSC-MSG
Camera and LRF Selection Guide for iIPSC Payload
Detailed information and videos are provided in the download area